Explore free study material for CAT Aspirants on your fingertips
How Kitabee App Can Boost your Preparation:
If you are planning to pursue MBA from a dream B-School and wish to appear for CAT or other MBA entrance exams, then we have a great news for you. A leader cat coaching, Kitabee, brings to you its new App with the most updated, enriched and exhaustive study content for you at one place so that your online cat preparation is spot on. Having access to the best study resources is a herculean task and many of us fail to get that. But, now, with the app, the only task for you is to study and utilize the resources to the best of your abilities.
1. Detailed Video Courses: - Here you will find video lectures on all the important topics that are covered under CAT and other Management Entrance Tests. The idea is to give you utmost clarity on all the important concepts and enhance your learning and understanding. Each course covers the concepts from the basics and gradually build up to the advanced levels. Here, you can find courses on all the three subjects- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension (VaRC), Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation (LRDI) and Quantitative Aptitude (QA).
2. Topic Based Tests: After each video, you will find practice tests which will help you to evaluate your level of understanding of the concepts. Practice tests will also give you an exposure of variety of problems that can be asked from any particular topic.
3. Good Reads: For any aspirant to score good in Reading Comprehension, it is imperative to have a good reading habit. One must read from articles from diverse categories and genres. This section is especially designed to improve your reading habits and to provide you with enriched content and literature to read.
a.eBooks- You’ll find all the classics that have been considered as some of the best works ever published in the history of literature. Reading these classics not just improve your reading but also help one to understand complex paragraphs and writing techniques of the authors.
b. Interesting Articles- Here you will find amazing articles and writings which have been divided into various categories like- art and literature, psychology, social issues, economics, science and technology and much more. Moreover, each such article is followed by some of the difficult words and their meanings so that one may also improve on vocabulary, other than the reading skill.
c.Blogs- Here you will find all the MBA related blogs that will help you to stay focused and to be well informed about the latest trends in all the exams.
4. Practice Tests: As tests help one to evaluate one’s level of preparedness and identify the weak and strong areas, this section contains mixed tests on all the subjects to help one to prepare better. Each test is a mini sectional test which covers questions from all the modules that are covered under CAT. It will strongly help to experiment with strategy, to stay focused and to be able to identify the all the concerning areas and thereby work upon them.
5. Daily Posts- To keep you engaged each day, there are questions and their solutions, formulae, tips and tricks being uploaded each day. So, each day ensures that there is constant learning and improvement.
Kitabee App provides you an ecosystem where you can study daily from the best of study resources at one place without any distractions. With almost all of the resources free of cost on the App, kickstart your preparation by downloading the Kitabee App from Google Playstore by clicking on the link below.
CAT is not just an exam but a journey that requires uninterrupted and continuous learning. Let Kitabee App be your torchbearer in this remarkable journey that doesn’t stop till you reach your goal.
Download our FREE CAT Preparation App :- (free study materials for cat preparation)
Play Store - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=in.kitabee.elearn.android
App Store - https://apps.apple.com/in/app/kitabee/id1573240188